Monday, December 6, 2010

Our apartment in Buenos Aires, Palermo Soho


A great apartment in an area we'd describe as a cross between NYC's SoHo and the Meatpacking District. There is a store below (with the orange awning in the picture), an apartment, then the next three floors are our apartment. First floor is kitchen and living-dining with 1/2 bath, second is bedroom and full bath, and third is a huge rooftop terrace. We look over an intersection where there is something happening 24x7 - you can watch for hours and never cease to be be amazed by what happens below. 6am Sunday morning was about the loudest it got when the people who were out finally called it a night.

1 comment:

  1. Three floors?? That is great. I can´t imagine myself living in two floors, what would I do with three? I guess having too much space gives you the option of doing something different and creative with the place you live. I had once a Buenos Aires temporary rent that was one floor only but it was super big (180 metres). I had a party for 100 people and there was still room for more!

    ReplyDelete