Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Breakfast on the Beach and LOTS of Spa Visits

Fusion Maia in Da Nang. Gorgeous spot on China Beach with great breakfasts, then best of all, they are all about the health and wellness. Spa pool and waterfall below, separate from the other pool on the beach. You can do about 5 hours of yoga each day, plus have 2 hours of spa treatments (plus the great breakfast) all included in the room charge.  The rooms are not cheap but if you truly take advantage of all the other things they include, they are almost a bargain. I love the pick up yoga class anywhere I am, so to jump in for a few hours every day is great. Today we had Thai stretching massage, a coconut envelope wrap (consult John on that one!) and I had a 'slimming massage' which consisted of them locating every bit of fat and cellulite on your body then beating it. I may be black and blue tomorrow. After that they had basically a tickle fest on my stomach. I have never laughed so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment